New Member from S.E. Wisconsin

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BizzleYFM350

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Just bought my first Warrior 350. It's pretty beat up and needs a complete restoration (at least in my eyes). It was my brother-in-laws about 20 years ago. He sold it to a friend, who sold it to another, friend, this happened 4 more times until I found it in a friends shed, so i bought it for my wife for $200. I currently ride a 1992 Suzuki LT250R, +2 Durablue rear axle, LT500R front A-arms, TRX450R front shocks. Yes with slight modifications these parts do work on the LT. The Warrior is currently in "Been sitting in a barn for 10 years" condition. I've been told it keeps loosing 2nd or 3rd gear (I'm guessing needs shift forks), and the motor has a high compression piston in it, and not sure about head work, although it was given to me in a box. So it needs head work. LOL. I was told it's a '92 year but i think it's older. Square head lights (also in a box) and colors are White, with Teal hood, and Pink front shock springs. I'm new to this machine so any helpful hints and tips are greatly appreciated. Thanks All.

Welcome to the forum. Based on the colors it sounds like you do have a 92. One of my friends rides an all original lt250r.

Back