New Lights :-P (UPDATED WITH NEW PICS)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zaz9291

Reaction score
My dad helped me pop in new lights on the warrior, these fit very nicely in the gap. Only thing I'm sort of dissapointed with is we had no way of tightening the lights down so we had to use the base of what held down the old lights which hightened the actual light itself, and when there was no plate holding the light up the light fit in that gap literally perfectly, but in my opinion it still looks nice.
(These pictures were taken when it was dark outside so they may not look to good, but I will probably take more later.)

dscn2423df4.jpg

dscn2425mv2.jpg

dscn2426hj1.jpg

(This one is the lights on, they are much stronger lights than my old one's)
dscn2427lk5.jpg

dscn2428vm3.jpg

;D Like the flame decals? Heh, the one's on the rear fenders are really nice.

EDIT:

dscn2429qk3.jpg

dscn2430he5.jpg

dscn2431uh2.jpg

dscn2432du0.jpg

dscn2433hn8.jpg

dscn2434ux1.jpg

dscn2435io3.jpg

dscn2436dt5.jpg

dscn2437tv5.jpg

dscn2438gs0.jpg

dscn2439sw0.jpg

dscn2440dm3.jpg

dscn2429qk3.jpg

dscn2430he5.jpg

dscn2431uh2.jpg

dscn2432du0.jpg

dscn2433hn8.jpg

dscn2434ux1.jpg

dscn2435io3.jpg

dscn2436dt5.jpg

dscn2437tv5.jpg

dscn2438gs0.jpg

dscn2439sw0.jpg

dscn2440dm3.jpg

I might add some before pics, but I'm sure you all know what that looked like.

It was like that when I bought it :-\.

And as a matter of fact I like that light a lot more than those huge fat lights. And I personally don't like the one's that sit right under the hood, so the only alternative to that was this.

I like it, I agree that the stockers are ugly as sin. The backside of the light with those cut shapes is awesome.

IMO the stock lights are the **** and your light looks like crap...i think the stocks are awsome it makes it look like a baja bike. The only reasion i dont have them anymore is because the little ones i put on the shocks are easyer to remove then the big ones for a race and they cant get destoyed by anything because there tucked behind my bumper.

I personally hate the stock lights, too big and round. Sure it looks baja-like, but the only reason baja racers use them is because of their size and shape, not that they look good. Just watch out, there's nothing guarding them, so they might break after some trail riding.

I have a cover for them, I'll probably put it on when I go riding. And thanks for the replies guys. And team exile no need to show hostility, you're talking like you're trying to get back at me for something. If you don't like them cool, but no need to talk that way.

Sorry for the bump, but I was just hoping I can get some more replies :-[

Light looks ok.. I think it would look even better with the full hood.
all that matters if you like it or not.

i like the light and the chopped hood. looks sweet the flame vinyl looks good to.

Back