new KFX450r already out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02yfm350

Reaction score
seen 2 on ebay. one white and one green. I say they look VERY fricken sweet!

Just posting this cause I haven't been saying anything much on here lately

http://cgi.ebay.ca/BRAND-NEW-2008-Kawasa.... QQcmdZViewItem

and also.. I seen a brand new 'o6 Suzuki ltr450 being sold for $6,950... that is fricken cheap! brand new they sell for $9,999! oh, and the 'o6 was brand new never been used. so you save big... thats cheaper than buying an 'o7 raptor 350.. they sell for like $7,299!

(forgot to add all of this is in canadian money so obviously in american money it would be a smaller number)

thanks for your time ;D :p

Saw a green one heading to some mudding spot last week, Love the color combo, but its so ******* ugly in xc form, But its def. bangable in mx trim.

Theres one out at my local shop. Not too impress with it but still in not impressed with any of the 450's. I just dont like them idk why.

I think the 450ltr is the nicest 450 out!

I agree with you. but, I just like the KFX450r cause it's different and well I do like it. but the LTR is just sweet I think. and also, now all of the big brands have 450's out so we can see what quad out performs what quad

I like it a lot, just not fond of the head lites, but they can be changed, all in all it's a nice looking quad, and reverse is like the best selling point, theres a lot of people out there like me who won't by a 450 machine becauce they don't have reverse.

I like it a lot, just not fond of the head lites, but they can be changed, all in all it's a nice looking quad, and reverse is like the best selling point, theres a lot of people out there like me who won't by a 450 machine becauce they don't have reverse.
reverse is one hell of a luxury, feels good when your sitting down on your quad backing out, and all the other 450 riders are pushing. ;D

[quote:h2krhmpl]I like it a lot, just not fond of the head lites, but they can be changed, all in all it's a nice looking quad, and reverse is like the best selling point, theres a lot of people out there like me who won't by a 450 machine becauce they don't have reverse.
reverse is one hell of a luxury, feels good when your sitting down on your quad backing out, and all the other 450 riders are pushing. ;D[/quote:h2krhmpl]

Or better when your stuck in a mud pit, and rocking in forward and reverse eventually gets you out, no need to go stand in the mud up to your shins.

I looked at the KFX again today when I was ordering some parts. Maybe if I could see a black one I would change my opinion but that thing is fugly. The dealerships around here only have white ones. If it was built to the specs that were incorrectly leaked about 6 months ago it would have been bad ass. But as they sit now they are nothing special compared to the 450's other than having reverse.

Back