New Here...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

downazzdsm

Reaction score
My girl has a 350 Rappy so I hope I'm welcome. Here are some pics of her and the Rappy. ;)
5.jpg

8.jpg

My girl has a 350 Rappy so I hope I'm welcome. Here are some pics of her and the Rappy. ;)

Anyone and everyone are more then welcome to visit our site. Glad to have you with us. If you have any questions don't be scared to ask. There are many answers out there.

nice rappy..shes gont more ballz then half the ppl on this site by the looks of it lol........ its nice to see female riders......

Sweet, my chic doesn't ride, eventhough I keep trying to get her into it, ehh well... Ohh by the way you should get some better pics of her for the shenanigans/hotties thread w/ her posing w/ the rappy, ;D j/p man. welcome to the site, hope you learn some stuff about her quad from here to keep it in good order.
~Bill

Sweet, my chic doesn't ride, eventhough I keep trying to get her into it, ehh well... Ohh by the way you should get some better pics of her for the shenanigans/hotties thread w/ her posing w/ the rappy, ;D j/p man. welcome to the site, hope you learn some stuff about her quad from here to keep it in good order.
~Bill
I hope for your sake he means "my girl" as in Girlfriend and not "my girl" as in Daughter....lol :p

lol, yeah she's my girlfriend, and I am trying to get her to take some sexy pics with her quad or mine. ;)

ha, welcome to the site...she looks pretty good, just wondering why she doesnt come on here? or do bolth of you have rappys?

She's not into the internet forum thing. She has the Rappy, I have a YFZ. She get's better every day on that thing.

Back