New Here, My Bike.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clower55

Reaction score
here it is

chrisatv.jpg

not sure what bumper to get though, either the alba, dg v-pro or iron cross, anyone got front end pics of them on your bike?

not sure what bumper to get though, either the alba, dg v-pro or iron cross, anyone got front end pics of them on your bike?

I bet the PRM Edge Iron cross I have for sale would look good on that ;D

post a pic of the prm bumper on your quad so i can get a feeling of how it looks on there please, i am in the market for a bumber as you can tell from the pic :p

If someone gives me a picture of the iron cross I can photoshop it onto your quad so you can see exactly what it looks like if you want.

By the way welcome, and nice looking quad ;)

yea for the moment im doing this because my holeshots werent holding air, yeah its on exriders too but i dont have anymore pictures right now but i could get some soon

It's gotta handle weird as **** though. One time I had the front tires and wheels from a honda recon on the back of my warrior, just to see if I could burn the tires to the core. It made for a very unstable ride around the corners.

Back