New here from tx

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drknight77

Reaction score
New here with a 3rd owner 2004 warrior stock, I have been fixing bent parts my brother has seemed to deform lol. Any nice mods to do to this quad? I have widening control arm brackets on the way, new rear tires, moose racing handle bars with white flame grips, Aluminum repop front bumper(looks like original steel shape), and have done the accelerator pump mod. Any more easy ones I can get by with for now? (more major modding in the future)

Thanks

messy garage

After replacing bent parts and cleaning the chassis

I don't remember. Its an eBay kit, I just bought them from phantom on here I was going to get arms but that's a bit too pricey for me and my lil ol warrior.
As for info, yes I have been reading and seems like a lot of good people on here that will help all they can, I love good forums.

Ok your the guy who bought it, I got one on my 350 raptor and man they are the real deal Very strong, But heavy. I got mine off a ebay auction for around 75 bucks, So I jumped on the deal cause they go for around 160 plus. It has worked great in the woods and trails, But I cant leave well enough alone im getting +2 a arms within the next months. You will be very pleased with it. If you need any help installing I can help, I had to take a bunch of pics for them to use on future website layouts, because the ones they have on there are pointless.

Received the kit today, Thanks Phantom its great, I'm on the narrow setting and it looks nice, front end sags a lot but I didn't like how tall it was anyway.

Pics

Before

Before and after, and Before Adjusting shocks

And the finale....

I like it, the outside of the front wheels are just barely (less than an inch) wider than the rear. I have a little positive camber on the right side (left was previously bent and straightened out) I may just bend the control arm and weld some reinforcement.. not sure yet. Thanks Phantom!

Now just for the actual tires to get here then next weekend I will get to take her for a "real" spin :atv:

Went for a ride sunday (first ride with two quads at once) had a blast and for 2 hours of riding and no major injuries and no broken parts!

Back