new guy!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylemm1002

Reaction score
Just picked up a raptor 350!
Its stock for now but that wont last long! Ive had a few 300ex before but I must say that this raptor takes the trails so much better.

Will upload some pics soon!

BTW whats the stock jet size in a 2005 raptor 350?
THANKS

A few pics. Nothing fancy but it will get the job done!
And thanks for all the welcomes! I'm also looking for a clutch cover that's been modded for an oil cooler!

bf1104b3.jpg

9de6b1da.jpg

Last edited:
AWESOME! Just what mine looked like when I got it. You will have so much fun riding and modding it. Looks like a blast.

I just rejetted mine, the main jet was 142.5 and the pilot was 22.5 hope this helps ya. With a slip on, filter and air box mod I went with a 155 main, 25 pilot and 2.5 turns out on the pilot screw and it was dead nuts on with the tune. Plug is showing a perfect tan color, and the strap is heat colored just beyond the electrode. This is with a NGK D8EA plug, Yamaha recogmends a DR8EA, But the R in the designation only means that the plug is a resistor type plug. Resistor type plugs eat up a little of the spark energy, put a non resistor type in it. Your coil will thank you, as well it will run a little better with a rich mixture.

Back