New guy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11_FX4

Reaction score
Hey guys new here, I have a 06 raptor 350. My brother messed the motor up in it and im in the process of rebuilding it. has a fresh bottom end and putting a 366 J.E. 10.50 cr piston in it. While its apart I sent the head off to snyder motorsports to get them to port the head a +1mm intake valve, also they are grinding me a custom cam. I have full flight +2 a-arms on the front, DG nerf bars, renthal handle bars, HMF slip on, also going ahead and installing a DP clutch. Im sure I left some stuff out and im thinking these new mods are going to pick the performance up a good bit. Im searching for a new carb havent figured out what im going to run yet. :atv:

Last edited:
Noice, Welcome. Enjoy. PICS!

Whats the lobe on that custom cam? Whats all the head work costing yah?

Noice, Welcome. Enjoy. PICS!

Whats the lobe on that custom cam? Whats all the head work costing yah?

I want to say the porting, +1mm intake valve, new exhaust valve, valve seals, springs, retainers, valve job, and custom cam is around $700, I don't remember the specs of the cam its a .430 lift I want to say 280* of the seperation I may be wrong on that

Welcome, cool set up...where at in NC you from.

Back