new guy from pa

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorrider01

Reaction score
hey all! new guy to the warrior but not to quads. grew up riding dirtbikes since i was about 9, got a suzuki 230 when i was 17, rode for years then sold it for a yz 250, then sold that for a newer yz125 and bought my first blaster for 200 bucks....what a fun quad! then rode it for a year and sold it for 200...LOL. now older i'm straying away from dirtbikes and looking for a quad.

well i found one! a 2001 yamaha warrior. it needs a hub, a chain and sprockets, and the battery needs hooked up. picking it up this weekend! super excited!

i was wondering if one of you guys would be so kind as to take a pic of the battery and the terminals for me. (i'm going out tomorrow to put the battery back in it, but it also needs terminals, so i was gonna pick some up tomorrow morning before i went out there, and put them on, so i wouldnt have to coast start it) if you guys could hook me up i'd appreciate it! thanks!

Welcome to the forums man :tup:

Glad your exited for your new Warrior there a lot of fun!
Sorry can give you a picture of the terminals and what not, I've been having battery issues lately and I'am charging it.

Where in PA?

The terminals are just standard ring terminals. I'd solder them on instead or crimping, for reliability's sake.

298407_2335302754039_1593931622_32268049_322135281_n.jpg

Back