New guy from north dakota

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy

Reaction score
Hello. I just acquired a 92 warrior 350 from a friend. Rebuilding it and found the forum. Looking forward to learning everything about these awesome machines. The pic the plastic e are removed. But I do have them

Attachments

• 20140405_235603.jpg
    20140405_235603.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 7
Thanks. I was just told that it was a 92. What are the differences?

Thank you. Need some bolt sizes if y'all can help. The pull starter cover and the piece the bolts to the motor are missing the bolts. I believe hey are m6 but I'm not sure. And there's a lever on he right side of the motor, it can be locked in the up position. What is that for? Does anyone know where I can get a downloadable owners/service manual. Thanks for the help

the lever is the decomp lever for when you use the pull start instead of the electric start
there should be a downloadable manual somewhere here in the site just search it

Okay. This is the first quad that has had both pull and e start. Thanks

I am originally from North Dakota, so the important question here is Sioux or Bison?

That's taking the easy way out! :tdown: Well at least you didn't say Gophers...

Lol. Thought you were asking where I'm at. Kinda new here. Only been up here for about a year. I was in Tucson before

Oh...that's different. Just go with Sioux then...University of North Dakota. lol

Back