New guy from NE ohio

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtx215s

Reaction score
New to the ridding scene. Bought my first quad last spring, 95 warrior with some aftermarket parts. check out my pics let me know what you think. I'm looking to find some new ridding friends and new places to ride :atv:

Welcome man! Enjoy the forum!
Your quad looks good! I like the maier fenders!

Last edited:
Thanks guys Im from the painesville area its east of cleveland

Welcome man, like beastly said where you from? There is a fair amount of NE Ohio guys on here you shouldn't have much issue finding someone to ride with

Good timing lol but if you ever are out Lorain/Amherst way, we got a few spots out here.

ok cool im not to familiar with that area but i do go out that way to the b's car audio shop in Sheffield idk how far it would be from there

If you are coming down i90 or rt 2, only three more exits down going east

I grew up in Painsville. Went to Harvey for 9th and 10th then Riverside for 11th-12th.

Welcome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome fellow Ohioian. Do you have Matts old warrior? It's been gusseted and PC'd.

liftedhigh what year did u graduate from riverside? thats where i went too and idk whos old quad i have i bought it from a kid in grand river he said he was the second owner i sure like ridding it just got to get a little more experience on it

Back