New guy from Indiana. Old warrior.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brocksdad1

Reaction score
Hey there thought I'd introduce myself Bryce Norvell got a seven war out my warrior needs just about everything I'm here to get some ideas about some ideas off of everyone so we'll see where goes nice to meet everybody I'm laid-back easy-going. I'm from Evansville Indiana, an heavy construction equipment technician work for a case dealer I have a little boy who is 7 just andlearned how to ride a dirt bike and I have a wife of 10 years and I'm looking forward to getting back in the saddle after 10 years of being without a four wheeler so we'll see what happens.
This Fuller was given to me by one of my best friends free of charge so anything I put into it is simply out-of-pocket and not really a waste of money in my opinion I'm thinking about banshee a arms I've heard it's a good mod don't know and 660 raptor rear shocks because mine is blown and banshee front shocks going to have to replace the Rear caliper because it is completely missing not really sure what all else is going to have to be replaced on the bike was kind of a parts bike for several years been sitting in the barn for about five years so we'll see. I will be starting a build thread shortly listing all the good and bad about the warrior any and all input is greatly appreciated thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 11
Welcome! Glad to hear your getting back on! I'm up across the river from Terre Haute. We'll have to go riding some time.

Welcome.

Banshee a arms will NOT work on a warrior.
Banshee shocks however, WILL work.

Nice bike. And welcome to the forum

looks like a decent start and it's appears to be in good shape being a 1st gen.

Well it has its trouble spots. Good frame though. Plastic is all good. Wish I had lights. Needs a seat cover. I'm going to post a parts needed thread in the classified. Lol

Sent from my EB parts finder phone.

Back