New girl from S. OK

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luckytii7

Reaction score
:haha: HAHA gotcha

I am in So. OK but Im very much a guy. I picked up a 88 warrior a few days ago in need of a little work so I have something to tinker with while Im working on the road all over TX and up here. I really live in northern MN where my house is.

The quad is your basic beat up 88 warrior with a 85 honda 200s cdi on it lol. Not sure how that worked out but thats first on my list to go so it runs right. Other then that just some maint stuff and riding by the Red River

welcome!! what part of the read river you ride? ive road it once or twice real fun but nothing like the dunes welcome to the site!

^ i figured that was coming lol. Ive noticed a trend on forums that have to do with motorized vehicles. But hey its all in fun

Thanks for the welcome and info guys (a few girls).

^ i figured that was coming lol. Ive noticed a trend on forums that have to do with motorized vehicles. But hey its all in fun

Thanks for the welcome and info guys (a few girls).
Its kinda rude though. I know there are alot of guys that trashtalk girls that ride, when there are girls out there that would put a beating on them in a race. A chick can be into quads and motors, why not?

Im not talking about trashtalk to girls I wish more did ride.

Ive noticed that when a girl joins a forum alot of guys tend to flock to there posts.

Hence the reason theres a "women on wheelers" thread and not a "men on wheelers" thread

I understand. I'm a dude, but I think it is wrong when guys do that. It has to be annoying! Thats why if you guys havent noticed, alot girls arent on long, because retards ask for pictures and ask them questions...

Back