new from OR

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spooner

Reaction score
hey im dustin, just bought my first quad.. haha about time.. bought a yamaha warrior 350. figured it would be a great starter.. dont know much only that it has a white bros e series pipe. any suggestions/future upgrades?

def wider front/rear end. buy or shave your front fenders

def wider front/rear end. buy or shave your front fenders
actually kinda funny story.. really irritating my second time out i rolled it and bent the axle. so i had to buy a gforce extendable axle +2/+4. not to mention new bearings and seals. those should be here tomorrow then i can re assemble. any suggestions for reassembling? and how wide would you go with the new axle? +2 or + 4?

welcome. width isnt needed at first, but a good upgrade eventually. +2 is perfect for woods riding and 1.5" spacers OR flipping the rims would complement the axle well. probably the most needed is aftermarket rear tires, if you dont already have them, and a good pipe and filter set up

Welcome to the site dude! Look around and start modding. By the way, that eSeries pipe is the best!

i have 22-11-9 maxxis razr on the rear. and a set of razr2's for the front. i need to get those mounted on rims front tires are almost bald. and thats good news about that pipe haha. what type of air fliter should i go with?

Do a Pro flow kit if you can afford it. K&N with a pre charger. What in there now? Your quad should be jetted for the pipe, but it might wack it out if you add the filter.

Back