New from ny

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juggaloclownz187

Reaction score
Hey guys, new here, just picked up an older 88 350, traded my 250r for it, needs some cleaning and TLC, but it will be worth it in the end, my kids hated riding the 250r with me, and ill be honest, it was too damn fast for my trails/woods.... So i took a loss and got a warrior....

Need to fix the recoil, it broke while i was getting the quad, seems the plastic disc in there cracked, and it wont take the rope back in.... First on list to fix....

Other then that it seems pretty solid, needs some break pads, prob. a good carb cleaning etc.... Oh well time for some beer and elbow grease right?

MCL

Welcome to the forum! Get us some pics when ya can.

Got some pics....

Well after riding it for 2 hours to get familiar with it, i stripped it down this weekend, have the carb off for cleaning/rejet and while im waiting for the recoil parts to get here, i figured id snap some quick pics, makes it look not as nice when its all torn down, but you get the point....

(shrunk all the pics and it would not upload them all, is there a limit?) Had to use imageshack....
http://img651.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=1003233t.jpg

Hope you enjoy, my Doberman puppy wanted his picture put on there too, he was hanging in the shed with me ;-)

Last edited:
Back