New from New Jersey

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxxod

Reaction score
Having many recent close calls and a wreck that I walked away from last year, I sold my beloved Harley Street Bob and decided it would be in the best interest of my family and me, to go play in the dirt for a while......Bought a well used 2001 Warrior off CraigsList for $1300.00.....I believe I over payed now after getting to know the machine better.......leaky mismatched rear tires, one taller than the other, carb pissing gas with a red neck repair (it has a piece of a stop sign bolted down to where a plastic cover should be) this was well hidden under the tank, parking brake switch failure ( disconnected per this forum, Thanks) busted headlight, chopped up muffler and my latest find, bad axle bearings and a bad battery.....Got it home, stripped off the plastics and started cleaning the years of dirt and neglect off....surprisingly no wiring issues......
It is my short work in progress, going trail riding in PA on 7/12 and I will have it ready........
Currently Installing these new parts, Ill take pics of progress:
GBC XC Master Tires
RK X-ring Chain
JT front 14 sprocket and 40 Rear Sprocket
All Balls top and bottom chain rollers
Boss Bearings rear axle bearing and seals
2 LED Tuff Lites, modified light bracket to fit.
Alba Racing Pro Elite Front Bumper
DG R Series Slip on
Ceramic coated front OEM pipe
AGM battery

Gotta figure out the handlebar situation, need higher,
some strong nerf bars and a better air cleaner than this crappy, ill fitting K&N

BTW anyone in central/jersey shore looking to get tires changed at a good price.....Sun Cycle in Manasquan, great guys, Charge 20 bucks per wheel.

Thanks for all of the help so far......been lurking for a few weeks.....

John

Sounds like you will have a nice bike after the new parts. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome. Nice mods list. I get my tires done for $5 apiece. Gets that's a benefit of not living back east.

Thanks for the welcome guys.....Im currently in Brick, but will be relocating to Bayville by the end of the summer......
Ill post some pics in a few mins
Nothing much to look at yet, but I should have it done in a few days....

Here's all of the pics I have for now.....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Welcome ! Also from nj but north west. Where are you riding In pa?

Lost Trails, going to check it out on the 12th with some friends.....

Nice a couple of my buddies went there not to long ago: he said it was fun but real rocky

Back