New Edelbrock - Questions

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swfrider

Reaction score
Just got my new Edelbrock last week and am still having Wide OpenThrottle problems. I have 05 Rator 350 with HMF , Airbox Lid Removed, GYTR High Flow filter, Big Gun Rev Box. All gearing and piston is stock.

My problem is and has been even using stock carb and different jet kits is that when I hit WOT in any gear 3/4 to full throttle, I loose power and it sputters and bucks. With the stock carb I thought I just couldnt get my main jet right. I bought the edelbrock and am still having the same issues.

The Raptor Edelebrock comes with a #15e #17e #19e needles. #17 was stock so I went up to #19 and its not as bad but still wont WOT well. The real kicker is that it still has the problem even with the airbox lid on.

Try going down to a 15 on the main needle, that or maybe your rev box is messing up. Also check to make sure you dont have any intake leaks or exhaust leaks. Other than that im not real sure.

Your accelerator pump needs adjusting if it happens while you roll the throttle on or right after.

Back