New carb for my Moto 4?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nukacola

Reaction score
Well I see that I can get a brand new carb for the Moto 4 on ebay. Is this a good buy at $170? I guess I might need one down the road with all the problems I see guys having with their carbs.

I think the moto 4 takes the same farm as our warriors. It was listed in the quads my carb rebuild kit would fit. If so I would save the 170 and buy a used warrior carb and rebuild and clean. They pop up on here and on cl for less than a hundred

Chances are if you aren't having a problem, it will be fine. Just don't let it get gummed up.

I just use reg 87 octane...you guy use high test or anything?

ah **** ok. Just looking at the service manual says 87 is rec'd.

I used most of a tank today riding anyway through mud, sand, water, and trails! Awesome day riding. It's dropped off at a buddy's place for a new winch install and fuel valve. I'll make sure to fill it up with high octane after.

Do you guys ever use gumout type stuff with the gas or is it overkill?

its overkill if you use it often. if you let it sit for long times it does its job. 87 isnt that big of a deal in the cold but in the summer heat it kills.

Florida here. It's almost always summer! Chilly this week though.

Back