New Black Bling!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think hypers kinda look stupid, im sure they are amasing to use but i would rather have looks cause i dont do much jumping and crap like that where i would need less weight

is that a stock or aftermarket axle??
Yeah it's the stock axle with G-Force spacers front and back. (Which will be for sale in the near future) ;)

Looks awesome... but your telling me she would rather have ITP c-series rims over HIPERS? Thats just insanity.
She has never liked the Hipers. She thinks there ugly. She's always wanted the Type C's since we bought her Rappy. Oh and the Rappy's plastics arre being replaced with Silvers ones soon also :eek:. As far as the quote about the weight of the Hipers. The Hipers are actually heavier than all of the rims I have. I like them because they take a beating like no other! ;D

[quote:jcwjkr2r]Looks awesome... but your telling me she would rather have ITP c-series rims over HIPERS? Thats just insanity.
She has never liked the Hipers. She thinks there ugly. She's always wanted the Type C's since we bought her Rappy. Oh and the Rappy's plastics arre being replaced with Silvers ones soon also :eek:. As far as the quote about the weight of the Hipers. The Hipers are actually heavier than all of the rims I have. I like them because they take a beating like no other! ;D [/quote:jcwjkr2r]

I wish i had the cash to buy rims just because i like the way they look and toss a 600 dollar pair just because i dont like em haha.

I wish i had the cash to buy rims just because i like the way they look and toss a 600 dollar pair just because i dont like em haha.[/quote]

If you're not in debt, you're not living life to it's fullest! ;) ;D
and trust me I live life way beyond it's fullest..... :'( :)

Looks great man get a pic of the front i wanna see what a dif ur spacers made what kind are they ? but either way looks great man love the wheels.......

Looks awesome... but your telling me she would rather have ITP c-series rims over HIPERS? Thats just insanity.

just try the hipers... if you have the money id buy them :)

I don't understand why everybody gets so excited over hipers. I truly don't see an advantage of them, especially at that price. So they're strong... to mess up a good .190 aluminum wheel you'd have to wreck so hard that the rest of the quad would be all twisted up anyways. And those hipers definitely aren't any lighter than a .190 aluminum, they feel a lot heavier to me.

Back