New Black Bling!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

downazzdsm

Reaction score
Got some new stuff for my girls Rappy... She didn't like the Hipers so I got her what she wanted. They are ITP Type C's with HD's in the rear and XCR's in the front. I also picked up a new gas cap for her. More stuff to come soon! ;)
Comments welcome.
DSC00819.jpg

DSC00820.jpg

DSC00821.jpg

DSC00822.jpg

damn that raptor looks nice. does she ever ride it? looks brand spankin new besides some aftermarket stuff on it.

looks real nice but im more interested with the YFZ in the background. That thing looks Bad ass.
Thanks that's mine..... I've whored pics of that thing on here before!Gonna finish the Rappy before I start back on the YFZ.
DSC00778.jpg

damn that raptor looks nice. does she ever ride it? looks brand spankin new besides some aftermarket stuff on it.
We ride almost every weekend ;D I wash the quads as soon as we get home every time. ::)

Sweet bikes man, great wheels!
What size did you use in the front and back.

Love the Holeshots.
The fronts are 21-7-10's
The rears are 20-11-10's
Oh in case you meant rims 10x5 front and 10x8 rear. Stock offset.

NICE!!!!!!!!! VERY nice, wanna trade?? dude, that black and blue color scheme looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!! and so does the red-white-blue... VERY original!!!!!!!!!!!! she is one lucky lady

Both loop spaz tastic. I wish i had both of them, would die for the yfz, basicly im upsesed with them, its looking really nice both of them.

God damn i want my new warrrior so bad right now i already picked it out and i just need to part out my old one. I hate coming no here because of everyone else having quads and i just sit on ebay answering questions. I want to ride so bad.

Well good luck with everything, riding, building, what not.

Looks awesome... but your telling me she would rather have ITP c-series rims over HIPERS? Thats just insanity.

Back