New Bama Boy with a warrior!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnttuck

Reaction score
Hey everyone! This site is pretty awesome! I just aquired a 1990 warrior 350 yesterday. Love small engines. It's kind of a junker but that's what I like. It runs good, stops, backs up, and idles good. No electric start just yet, it only has a pull start. Just something to have fun with.

Me myself, I'm a mechanical designer. Have somewhat of a mechanical apptitude about me. Just love life, and love the Lord!

Thanks for the site!

tuck

Welcome to the site man!

1990 with a pull start huh.... wonder if that is a 90 frame but with an older engine in it? Anyways, have fun with it and there is tons of info on here so enjoy!

deadlastracing said:
Welcome to the site man!

1990 with a pull start huh.... wonder if that is a 90 frame but with an older engine in it? Anyways, have fun with it and there is tons of info on here so enjoy!

it could be a 90 engine too just with an 80's pull starter.... they pretty much just bolt right on

it could be a 90 engine too just with an 80's pull starter.... they pretty much just bolt right on

Yeah and throw in the decomp valve as well, doubt they did that opposed to a complete engine swap, could of though.

Back