new at ridin,,,but,,,,,,

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
keep it up... its a great video(actually one of the more interesting iv seen), just remember momentum is your friend and your enemy :p

trust me iv flipped my warrior 100's of times when I had no rear shock it would flip while turning a corner

actually riding a season with a blown rear shock is probably the best learning experience iv had on a atv, really makes you learn how to use your weight to your advantage lol

keep it up... its a great video(actually one of the more interesting iv seen), just remember momentum is your friend and your enemy :p

trust me iv flipped my warrior 100's of times when I had no rear shock it would flip while turning a corner

actually riding a season with a blown rear shock is probably the best learning experience iv had on a atv, really makes you learn how to use your weight to your advantage lol
I agree that's a good vid.
I also agree with the blown rear shock comment.

I rode my 87' for the last 2 seasons with a blown rear shock, (threw that same stuff as in the video) flipped it several times.
But now it's way lighter, and I have no reverse. So things could get interesting if I tried to ride threw stuff like that.. It's a one shot deal.. lmao

Thanx for the vid mrjim. It's a good one. :tup:

well you didnt see in the vid but the guy on the camera acctually grabbed the handle bars and threw it to the side n all i got was a scuff on right front fender and as u saw saw i about landed straight up

well you didnt see in the vid but the guy on the camera acctually grabbed the handle bars and threw it to the side n all i got was a scuff on right front fender and as u saw saw i about landed straight up

i think the best thing about the warriors at least in my model year(98) is the fact that the plastics can be folded practically in half and never break... i flexed the plastics on my other quad by hand and it got a crack in it

Nice vid. The guy on the camera was right tho. Get on that thing and lean forward and giver hell and u woulda scooted right up it. I love how u have a hard time posting a pic and then post a perfect youtube vid:iagree:

ill post your ass off now!!!!! pics/vids all it is a couple ?s and i little help. I hate when people take people 4 stupid when asking some , not to them, simple questions.
I got something most others dont have, but most on this site do.............................................COMMON MF SENSE:argh:LMAO

WHOA BRO CHILLAX, I WAS JUST MESSIN WITH YOU. Damn New Yorkers haha. <---see that was me messin with you again.

HAH, rockcrawlin the warrior. Fun stuff. These quads do it all.

Problem was puttin you knee and havin your foot off the back like that, your weight got all shifted out of wack. Its human nature to ground your feet and when you do that your also pushing back which is why it stood up. The guy at the end did it right.

You'll learn more as you go and figure out how the quad it going to react to you in certain situations. Have fun!

Back