Neutral/Reverse dash question...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zaz9291

Reaction score
Well on my quad I have renthal fat bars making the dash fit very funky and I was wondering if there is some sort of alternative to it, maybe take the dash plastic off a different quad or something? I still want the lights, I just want a good fit. Any ideas?

Yep. Get some bar clamps that are made to hold the lights. Like Yamahaquad350's quad has on it:

feb-5-05031.jpg

Woah, where can I find me some of those? And what in the world are they called?

i just drilled two hole in my plastics on the right fender and stuck em there looked cool too ill get a pic for you

Sorry, bud, at the moment I don't have time to search it. I would try something like "bar clamp with lights". I've seen them on one of the atv parts sites. Maybe www.rockymountainatv.com or www.denniskirk.com , but I'm not sure of which or if it was another one altogether. You can always look through the pics on this site and find someone who is active that has them. If you can't find them, I'll look for them later. Just gotta get into bed now :)

Kevin

Those bar clamps are made by Noss Machine. I'm not sure but they may have been discontinued about a year ago.

Just thinking about it, if you have fat bars that clamp wouldn't work anyways, I'm pretty sure the noss clamps were all made for 7/8 bars.

Um I'm not sure, but it looks like a clamp and it has 3 holes for lights.

well, i think that a raptor bar clamp would work on the warrior, but unless you find one for the fat bars it won't do you any good either. I'd just ditch the lights or mount them somewhere else. You could even do a custom job yourself, make a little mounting plate that goes on the bar clamps, and go to radioshack and get a couple led's to mount in the new plate. I think if it's done right it could look pretty good, just gotta make sure that you get led's that work on 12v, otherwise they'll blow up in your face (looks cool, but not what you want to happen)

Actually it is, I just hope it would fit on my bars, but something tells me it won't.

They won't fit as the Renthal Fat bar is an 1 1/8 diameter bar compared to all other bars at 7/8 like yamarider said.

That is very nice, but ubfortunantly aso very expensive. Maybe if I find a cheap deal on one I will grab myself one, because right now my taped down ghetto plastic dash is kinda weird looking.

Back