Nerfs, Slip-ons, and oil

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrscary

Reaction score
Questions for my Raptor 350...

I am wondering about ProArmor nerfs. They look good and appear to be well made. Where can you get them at a good price? What about Alba nerfs? Where can you get them and how much?

I'd like to do a few power upgrades...what about a GYT-R slip-on? Who else does a nice sounding, power adding, noise compliant slip-on with s/a?

As for oil, I run Amsoil 10w40 Powersports oil...any real benefit changing viscosity for summer?

The quad is stock except for a TwinAir filter.

Thanks

the Pro Armour nerfs are very nice and easy to install.(Installed a set on my brothers DVX) We got his locally through the Honda dealership.(best deal we could find, including ebay).

I have the Alba nerfs on my warrior. They had them on sale for 89.99 direct for Alba.
(they still have them on the website for 89.99)
http://store.albaaction.com/shop/AL120-142.html

I've had nothing but AWESOME service from Alba, and thats dealing with them from Canada. I have thier Pro Elite bumper as well.

as for your pipe question, gytr i know are pretty good pipes, hmf is a very good pipe for the warrior also very cheap price,the white brothers e-series makes the most power on a warrior i heard but there loud, pro-circuit and yoshi rs-3 is a good choice 2

[quote:tpjavz0p]white brothers e-series makes the most power on a warrior i heard
where did you hear this?[/quote:tpjavz0p]

I tried an e series when i had one at the house..... i tried many diffrent combos with discs.. no discs etc. and nothing really helped me in anyway. If anything it hurt my power a little bit on top. I sold it a while back

Back