Needs help with jetting carb!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr_Satan_420

Reaction score
I'm about to buy a DG exhaust slip on and do I need to get a jet kit?? Or do I just throw it on?

Is there any specific type I need? Sizes ect. And is it easy to do for a beginner like myself?lol

Would u possibly know wat size?I don't even know wat those are.lmao And is it easy for a beginner to do like myself??

thanks Beastly I was eating

And to get at the jets you just pull carb and take the bowl off and they are right there

Dude thank you so freakin much. One last question, I need all that?lmao

they are only $3 a jet and you need that many so you can see which one tunes it perfect it's all trial and error till it's dialed in correctly

you'll only be using 1 main jet and 1 pilot but you need to find the sweet spot

Are they expensive? Where do I buy em at? I didn't see any on eBay lol

You are doctor satan. Just put some demons in there and it should run good enough to turn your ride into carnage. I don't have the patience some others here have. Just throw the exhaust on, hire a wich to do the blessings. and then pull the carb put bigger jets in and adjust the air mixture screw. Then adjust to your liking. Then have a few wiches bless it and your all good to go. What do you think happens in your next life?

U must of never seen house of 1000 corpses.. And it's my playstation account name I always go with. Im not into Satanic bs, if ur gona be a dk then why even reply to my sh*t? Lol jus wanderin.. Not everyone has somebody there to teach em stuff. Not my fault I'm mechanically illiterate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U must of never seen house of 1000 corpses.. And it's my playstation account name I always go with. Im not into Satanic bs, if ur gona be a dk then why even reply to my sh*t? Lol jus wanderin.. Not everyone has somebody there to teach em stuff. Not my fault I'm mechanically illiterate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he was joking, but hey, it's hard to tell over the internet.

Back