Needing to replace some tierod ends, brands??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never had to replace the tie rods on my warrior. I think moose makes an upgraded set with the heavier rods.

i think all mosse products are great...id go with moose if mine ever need it...ill be seeing ball joints b4 anything... but if they make the moose like pat says then id sure well go with them if the price is right

I have no complaints about moose prods either. Matter of fact, most moose bearing kits are made by ALL BALLS now.

oh really thought i heard someone say all balls is made in china now and they suck seen it on blue traxx or something lol wow ppl these day...MOOSE all the way

hmmm maybe they moved...if they did lets hope the quality is the same ive always went with pivot works or quadboss for my bearings and have no complaints

you guys watch SHARK TANK the 1st thing they want you to do is go to china to cut production costs in thirds!!!!!

I'd go with am star. They have the tie rod ends made custom to their specs. Bigger better than stock and offer more travel it's what I was gonna get till u decided to go with their heim joint set up. Besides I have called and talked to them and they have been bybfar the nicest company and willing to bend over backwards for coustomers that i have ever dealt with

Back