Need website to order jets, and chain and sprocket set

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtrider73068

Reaction score
I am still around with stuff that came up through winter I still haven't worked on mine, I did at one time had a website that I could order single jets and a chain sprocket set but don't remember what it was. I need 3 jets, 145, 150, 152.5, and a chain and sprocket set, would like to order at one site. I am going to get some help in getting these so need it at one place. I can go local shops but they order there jets at like 5-8 in a pack when I only need those 3. I can't see paying 5 bucks a jet for 5 of the same size, don't make sense. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ok I am looking on those sites, I like the jets pretty cheap the kit is a good deal but don't that many but then again just in case the stainless screws are nice.

Now on motosport, looking at the chain and sprocket sets, there is a good deal but on chain IIRC its a 520 120 link for the warrior, but the options there had a standard chain will that be a o-ring or is it just a regular non-oring chain? I know I want at least a basic o-ring chain.

Back