need to vent

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzy613

Reaction score
well lastnight my girlfriend broke up with me, yeah i know its one of those things that every one is going to say man up,there was somthing specail bout her. anyway she still wants to hang out and stuff witch i think thats pretty cool. i guess i do not know how im taking it, i meen i know its not the end of the world but im a little broken hearted.My buddy gave me some good advice he said if you love someone let them go and if they come back it was ment to be. so anyone have any advice for this broken hearted fool?

Sorry guy, we've all been there. I know you think it's cool that she wants to hang but if you're really really into her that won't work man. It'll be soo hard to just be around a chick you really have feelings for, especcially when other guys start to show interest.

My advice is let it cool off, if she has any real feelings they'll come out, if not, you'll meet another great girl. Often times we make the mistake of thinking that there's only one special chick but that's just not so.

i was riding around today but i couldnt go were i wanted to,now shes apart, im gettin the fly wheel lightened tomarrow if i can get the damn thing off. i try to get her off my mind but i cant for some reason i guess the first is the hardest to over come

STAY AWAY FAR FAR AWAY.... Just from experience through out the years. It will only make things worse.... If she has feelings for you, then you have to ignore her. It's all a game seriously. It's hard to explain, but the best thing is, to just live your life like she never existed.

i was riding around today but i couldnt go were i wanted to,now shes apart, im gettin the fly wheel lightened tomarrow if i can get the damn thing off. i try to get her off my mind but i cant for some reason i guess the first is the hardest to over come

It's called a broken heart dude, it has happened to every single one of us. It' will pass, just give it time.

so get another one all "over come"

har har :haha:

Best way I found in the past is to start slepping with her friends. Probably not the best way to deal with it but it made me feel better

It will all pass and all will be well again. You really don't want my opinion. All I can say is I have been divorced once and had a costly custody battle with a live in. What you are dealing with is mild compared to what women will throw at you when you get older.

It will all pass and all will be well again. You really don't want my opinion. All I can say is I have been divorced once and had a costly custody battle with a live in. What you are dealing with is mild compared to what women will throw at you when you get older.
yeah my parents are going through one right now, i hope it will be

Dude, your in HS, go out and find a new chick. HS girls these day are all sluts. consider yourself lucky for now. enjoy the freedom and fun. Things will pass. Girls are crazy and she just wants to **** with your head and heart telling you she still wants to be friends. f her. Yeah she was good, but I can guarantee you theres better out there, should couldent be that good if she let yah go. You got your whole life ahead of yah and there ad millions of women out there. all in due time my man. For now, have fun and go out a wheel!

Haha, the cave dudes had the best plan, they just clubbed their women & dragged em home, lol! We can all use our sleezy male imagination for the rest!

Anyway, like I & some others have said before, just let her go. Find another chick to have fun with, don't get too emotionally attached too soon & have a good time. If your girl comes crawling back, try to use some wisdom, bitches like to play, she might wanna play the field herself but also wants to keep ya on the backburner in case that **** don't go as planned.

This life is crazy man, women drive ya nuts & there's somethin special enough about just about all of em to suck ya in ~ the few that ya just can't stand!
I know I've been called a womanizer but sometimes ya just gotta treat chicks more like an object than a person, I know how screwed up that sounds but I bet 90% of these guys here will agree when they think about their own lives!

Best way I found in the past is to start slepping with her friends. Probably not the best way to deal with it but it made me feel better

Ahh. That's funny. But seriously dude. That sucks big time, but I have no advice. Hope all goes well.

Back