Need some suggestions

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

distend

Reaction score
After riding for hours yesterday and hitting some jumps and doing some serious riding I realized my rear shock isnt working so well . . . I've heard of this company Derisi that rebuilds the shock if sent in. I also am not sure if it would just be better/cheaper to get a shock on ebay from a banshee or raptor or 450. Any suggestions on the cheapest/best way to go for a better ride on my quad? Also thinking on replacing the two front ones as well . . . Just need suggestions or advice as to what I should do and what fits easily plz?

Well figure it this way...if you go to ebay and buy a shock...you dont know how its been riding on,right?.......rebuilds are the way to go!!!or buy some new ones!...but as you said the cheapest way!

I think Works makes a nice rebuild kit for like 65 bucks..dont remember exactly.

I am looking into having Works rebuild my rear shock, but at the same time I need to buy something to slap onto my wheeler while its getting fixed because I ride quite a bit. I am looking at a brand new yfz450 rear shock w/ rez on ebay. Could I just pick that up for the time being without any complications or doing more mods to my wheeler w/ that shock?

I am going to say that a yfz rear shock isn't going to just bolt up and be all good.

I am going to say that a yfz rear shock isn't going to just bolt up and be all good.

Yeah I"m sure there will have to be some shaving and who knows what else involved on that one!!

Back