need some blaster info

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mots42

Reaction score
ok, so i am going 2 trade my dirtbike for a 2004 blaster. it has a 240 big bore kit built by vitto,3mill stroker crank,full fmf jetted carb,and 6in extended swing arm. can ay1 tellme how good these things are?, or what i shuld watch for?. id like 2 enter a couple fair drags how wuld this do for drags?. and mostly trail riding?. thanks.

it would be good for drags and you should compression test it and make sure ita not leaking anywhere Go look on blasterforum.com there is a thread telling you what to look for

ok, so i am going 2 trade my dirtbike for a 2004 blaster. it has a 240 big bore kit built by vitto,3mill stroker crank,full fmf jetted carb,and 6in extended swing arm. can ay1 tellme how good these things are?, or what i shuld watch for?. id like 2 enter a couple fair drags how wuld this do for drags?. and mostly trail riding?. thanks.

make sure it actually has a big bore kit and +3 crank. does he have receipts?

Good lil machines if you aren't too big a fella. The Vito's kit will run good but not AWESOME til ported. It needs a good pipe, the power is in the porting & the pipe. I like to run smokers a lil rich fuel wise, they get hot & richer is cooler within reason. You could get into a while lot talking about this thing, they're fun, touch lil machines, I like em alot. The.+6 swinger won't be all that great in trade imo.

Well. I was getting ready 2 head out 2 meet up with the guy. He said shoot me a txt b4 u head out and I will leave at the same time. I sent him a txt. Nothing. Called him. Nothing. Almost an hour later. He says. I got a better deal than urs. He was going 2 stand me up after I was getting ready to drive almost 2 hrs to meet him in the middle. He was very into my bike. Then he pulled tht crap. I can't believe some people.

Back