Need my bike louder??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle713

Reaction score
I am having some problems with my neighbor (its a long story i'll tell you guys if you care to here it) but anyways i need to make my bike louder to piss him off, he hates quads and basically anything off road. Well its not like we live in the city we live in the country, on a dead end back road with 6 people on it. Three of us ride quads, the other two are just there and then there's that guy. So i have already put a HMF competition pipe on it so that made a HUGE difference. Hopefully by the end of this year i will have enough money to do that 446 big bore kit, i think that's the only way i could get my bike louder but i wanted to know if you guys have any other ways?

Thanks

You are an asshole and ruin the sport for the rest of us. This is why offroad parks and trails are shut down, because of **** like this. More People complain and it just adds logs to the fire for people against the sport. In fact, why don't you be considerate to your neighbor and put a quieter exhaust on your bike? Ever thought of that? I realize your neighbor may be an ass about it but who gives a ****. Doesn't give you permission to be a dick to everyone.

oK first of maybe you should here the full story before you go calling people an asshole, Hes video taped us before i put the hmf pipe on and still talked to the cops and showed them the tapes and you know what the cop's said?? "There not doing anything wrong" the stuff he's done to us would be considered a "asshole" we are just some people that wanna go for a ride up the road. so maybe you should get your facts strait and here the story first, so why don"t you shut your damn mouth.

Ugh, I hate shitty neighbors, my buddy has one that's a total dick, dude even came over to my buddies garage while he was working on his bike to raise Hell. Some people just thrive on being able to intimidate others. If I were you I wouldn't go out of my way to piss this guy off but I wouldn't take any **** from him either. There....my .02¢

Whether you decide to annoy your neighbor or not is totally up to you. But think about this. In my hometown, the cops USED to let us ride snowmobiles and quads on the streets when we had a decent amount of snow. All we had to do was obey traffic signs and keep em quiet. We could go bar hopping or ride to the gas station or whatever. There were a few, about 3, guys in town that would run wide open, blow stop signs and such. Now if we get caught on the road we get unlicensed motor vehicle tickets, no insurance tickets, and if you don't have a license either driving on suspended or revoked tickets. All because of 3 or so assholes. Not that your neighbor is in the right, but eventually the cops are going to tired of his complaining and drop the hammer on you to make it stop. I suggest trying to get along or pay the price later. This is a game you can't win, so don't play. I know you said you live out of town on a dead end road, but I know guys who have had their toys impounded by county cops for riding down the side of the road. If you just have to do something to get even, may I suggest smearing dog **** under his car door handles, it may be juvenile but its friggin hilarious when they get a hand full of ****.

Last edited:
No we can win we won last summer and he decided he wanted to start again this summer. So he's in a world of hurt, I'll type the story in a little bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oK first of maybe you should here the full story before you go calling people an asshole, Hes video taped us before i put the hmf pipe on and still talked to the cops and showed them the tapes and you know what the cop's said?? "There not doing anything wrong" the stuff he's done to us would be considered a "asshole" we are just some people that wanna go for a ride up the road. so maybe you should get your facts strait and here the story first, so why don"t you shut your damn mouth.

I'd just like to say that if you really read my post, you'll get that I don't care what the guy has done to you, an exhaust that's any louder than the one you got is too loud, illegally too loud. Which makes you the asshole, and makes you the one that gets in trouble. And makes you that guy that adds fuel to the fire against offroading. If the guy harasses you about it and you and not doing anything wrong, just leave it alone. It ain't worth the Time youll waste annoying him back. And did you ever consider that making your exhaust louder might annoy the other neighbors that don't ride? :tdown:

Ok is putting a dead bloody rabbit in someone mailbox an asshole?? And might I add that rabbit he killed is illegal to kill. Is chasing me up the road in his truck and doing fish tails in front of me an asshole?? Is calling someone all hours of the night and asshole?? Is flipping us off when we drive by an asshole?? So who is the asshole here?? Huh? It's not me, and might I add he is doing all this to kids. So why don't you just go be Mrs. Goody two shoes some where else, I never asked for your opinion.

Thank you. Do you understand now? If he would have came up to me and said he your bikes kinda loud could you keep it down. Or something other than chasing me in his truck then yes I would have kept it down and been respectful but that boat sailed a long time ago.

I still don't approve of the louder exhaust, but the dog **** under the door handles sounds much funnier and much, much eviler. Lol

Haha thats a good idea.

The only people i ever know to bitch about quads r jealous that they dont got one. Tell him next time to plant his ass on one and mayb he will enjoy the fun

Don't punish the good neighbors with a loud pipe, do something that punishes him only!

Lmao there's more fourwheelers and dirtbikes in my neighborhood than cars.

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

I will type out the whole story when I get home, it's long!

Ok so here's the story. We have two neighbors that don't like us riding on the road. we live on a gravel road that's 0.5 miles long. well when we were younger we used to ride Go-karts up the road that topped out around 20-25 mph so we are obviously not flying up the road. well our neighbor across the street(Mike) had a problem and came out one day while we were riding and stopped us so our dads went out there and started yelling at him. well ever since then we have not had a problem but since we all have quads not they don't like the dust and they don't like the noise. Well last summer actually April 7,2013 i came home from and went out on my bike for a ride up the road and then i see this tuck coming down the road towards me and hes doing at least 55 mph and that's fast for our road and he just keeps going up the road like 6 times and i actually had to pull over because he was so close to me. i wasn't going fast i was going probably around 20 mph. Well i went to my neighbors house(the cool ones) and asked them whats going on and they said they don't know,well then mike came home because his wife called him and i went down the road again and i saw mike at Larry's house (the dude driving the truck) so we thought oh maybe mikes telling "Ok dude you need to calm down or something but noooo he was on his side so now that they both had each other that doesn't like the bikes they thought they owned the road now. well turns out Larry doesn't like the dust and the noise and all neither does Mike so that's what their problem was. Well our other(cool neighbors) went to go talk to them and asked them what their problem was and they told them. Well that was a surprise to us because we never knew Larry had a problem, so we just kept doing what we were doing and then after that incident every time we would ride down the road they would record us on their video camera and flip us off. Well we went over and talked to them again (well i should say we our parents did) and he said their recording and gonna show it to the cops. Well they were recording because the only thing they could give to the cops is that we are under the age of 16 so legally we are not allowed to ride the quads on the road oh and that they aren't registered.well we went and had them all registered so that way we were legal. so he continued all his crap and then my neighbors son found a dead rabbi in their mail box with blood dripping out of it. oh and they also went to the township and talked to them about the quads and said they we are destroying the road making all the pot holes and that. So one day we went out and Larry poured oil on the road in front of his house, well i'm pretty sure that's illegal. then after that every morning Larry would go out side and spray the road with his hose in front of his house so there would be no dust there. well of course every time we drove by in the trucks we went just fast enough to leave a cloud of dust behind us in front of his house. i mean he used to have a bunch of trees in front of his house and they used to block the dust well he cleared those trees out 2 years ago. its not my fault you took out your trees. well the town ship started spraying this "dust control" stuff on our road to keep the dust down. i used to use my ditch as a little jump but Mike went and complained to the township about that and the township was like "well that's not your property it the townships" well oookaay if its your property then why don't you come out once a month and mow it?? so i stopped doing that. then Larry started calling our neighbors all through out the night almost every day. Well the day after he drove up the road fast i got my warrior so that was AWESOME!!! then mid summer i got my HMF Competition exhaust and that was SO loud compared to what was on there. so that probably just made Larry SO happy. Then i found out that Mike died from a heart attack when he was out fishing so that was a shock.

well that's most of the story but theres still more i will type out the rest tomorrow

Back