NEED IDEAS ASAP!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98warrior

Reaction score
Alright, I wana get rid of this damn xbox 360 and its been a lil over a month since I've had it and I think walmart has a 30day policy on returns. What should I say to them? I dont want money back I just want store credit. Should I tell them it doesnt work and demand for store credit or should I say something like my grandpa bought me one for my b-day and my mom did too so I dont need another one. Give me some ideas, anyone had any experience returning stuff like this after 30 days?

Might be able to take the system back. But your stuck with the games if they are opened.

Ya I know I'm stuck with the games and no 97 pretty much all my friends that are into games already have a 360.

Hey Pelphrey check this out and tell me what ya think.

If an item you ordered from Walmart.com does not meet your expectations, simply return it either to a store or by mail within 90 days of receiving it, unless otherwise noted below

BOOKS, MOVIES & VIDEO GAMES
CDs, DVDs, audiotapes, videotapes and video games: Must be returned unopened.

ELECTRONICSComputer hardware: Must be returned with any included software within 15 days of receipt.
Computer components and computer accessories: Must be returned within 45 days of receipt.
Computer software: Must be returned unopened.
Camcorders and digital cameras: Must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
GPS Units, Digital Music Players, and Portable Video Players: May be returned for refund or exchange with receipt WITHIN 15 DAYS

It says no where in this anything about a video game console, it talks about the actual video games which I know I cant take back then it talks about computers and computer accesories, no video game consoles. So I'm gona print this off so if they tell me it has a 30 day return policy I'll ask them to tell me where it says anything about video game consoles.

Ya 400 bucks will get you 10 megapixles with a **** load of other features, I just got done browsing and I've narrowed it down to a canon 10mp powershot or a casio 10.1mp I'm getting one of them even if they wont let me exchange the xbox. A camcorder that can take pics? Didnt know that existed lol, I'm gona go look at them right now haha.

Ya 400 bucks will get you 10 megapixles with a **** load of other features, I just got done browsing and I've narrowed it down to a canon 10mp powershot or a casio 10.1mp I'm getting one of them even if they wont let me exchange the xbox. A camcorder that can take pics? Didnt know that existed lol, I'm gona go look at them right now haha.

Canon Rules.. I have 3.. the last/newest one is the Rebel XT. Go with Canon

Back