Need help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrioracer08

Reaction score
I'm not going to be able to get the Warrior until I get rid of the quad I have right now because of space issues. The quad I have right now is a 2001 Jehm Blazersport 90(I know it's not a yamaha lay off lol). It's really beat and looks like it's been to hell and back. I'll get pics later of it to show you guys. Here's a list of what's wrong with it.....

-won't start
-kick start doesn't pop back up
-when it did start it would want to move(it's fully automatic)
I can't think of anything else off the top of my head

what it needs.....
-rear plastics
-battery
-headlight parts
-taillight parts
-front and back brake cables
-throttle cable
-floor panels
-new tires(not really worried about that though)
-air filter
-jet kit(not sure but has never been re-jetted to my knowledge)
-brake pads for front and back(drum brakes all around)
-possibly needs a new wiring harness

new parts on it.....
-rear bearings $160
-couple spark plugs $10
-it's been lubed a few times

A couple weeks ago me and my Dad tryed jumping it with his car. We had it all hooked up on the things that connect to the terminals(one of which was still on there) and tryed the electric starter and nothing happened. Checked the connections, still nothing. Didn't hear a little noise or anything :( .

I know it's an off brand but it is easy to get parts for it but I just want to get rid of the thing. I'm WAY to big for it and really want this Warrior. So please try to give me some ideas of what to do to at least get it to start and maybe tune the carb a little or something. Thanks for the help guys.
Oh, and comment my other thread "Looking for a Warrior." :)

#1 you dont jump quads with cars
#2 anybody here wouldent want it
#3 you have been saying you were getting a new quad for the past 3 years and still nothing and still nothing

and also #4 where are you going to ride it cause there is no place nere where you live

#1- I have nothing else to jump it with
#2- Idc if no one here wants it, people have already looked at it and were interested
#3- I had made a deal with him but I didn't keep it and he hasn't been back on leave yet
#4- There's that woods at the end of Sunset, a place out in Delmar, my camp in the Adirondaks and Idk where else

And why are you saying stuff? I asked for help, not questions.

i only asked for one question and how are you going to get it to sunset?....and also there are cops all over the place in the powerlines now

[quote:lw5v312i]new parts on it.....
-rear bearings $160
-couple spark plugs $10

owww -pricey plugs and bearings[/quote:lw5v312i]

Lol. Kinda I guess. I pay like $2-3 for them at NAPA but I didn't only buy plugs for my quad, had to get some for the sled too(takes 2 plugs). So $2 for 2 plugs for sled and quad is $8 plus tax would be roughly $10

Lol. I didn't know how to put bearings in myself so I had to pay someone to do it but hey, no axle movement anymore. Lol Justin, anything I have to spend money on I consider parts :p

Any help on the quad though guys? Just trying to make it somewhat ok to get rid of it.

Back