need help!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04raprtor350boy

Reaction score
well a few weeks ago i was out raidin my raptor,looked down in seen oil comin out between my head and block..so when i got home i check in my head bolts come loss some how....well i need a whole new top end gasket kit...or well just the head gasket work?..where would a good place be to get this from?..

I would try torquing the head back down and see if it leaks. If it doesn't fix the problem then I would go with cosmetic. You can call the directly and tell them excatly what you need. You'll need a head gasket and a new o-ring for the o hole in the head/cylinder. You can also get a thinner headgasket and it will up the compression a little and also give you a little more power.

pull the top end and cylinder. Its not a hard job but you need to know somehwhat what you are doing. Its an easy fix honestly, but if youve never crack a motor open before you might get a little overwhelmed. However the warrior is simple so i say go for it. Order a 20 dollars gasket set and thats all you should need.

pull the top end and cylinder. Its not a hard job but you need to know somehwhat what you are doing. Its an easy fix honestly, but if youve never crack a motor open before you might get a little overwhelmed. However the warrior is simple so i say go for it. Order a 20 dollars gasket set and thats all you should need.
yeah i worked on motors befor but never a raptor350/warrior so just wanted to make sure....wheres a good place to get the gasket kit from?

I would try torquing the head back down and see if it leaks. If it doesn't fix the problem then I would go with cosmetic. You can call the directly and tell them excatly what you need. You'll need a head gasket and a new o-ring for the o hole in the head/cylinder. You can also get a thinner headgasket and it will up the compression a little and also give you a little more power.
hey do u know the torquing on the head bolts?

Back