Need Help Please

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juci2728

Reaction score
Alright I'm a newb to all of this and I figure some of yall could help out. I just got a 2000 Warrior for 300 bucks. It didn't run or anything. Well now I've got it running and it smokes really bad until it warms up and then it's not as bad. I figured it was the rings. Can anyone tell me exactly what I'd need to get to rebuild the top end. Thanks

your best bet would be to pal up with someone who has done it before... and have them walk you thru it....sure we can tell you what do but there alot of little things you want to be careful of.... i believe the manual gives a good break down of the steps... you can download it over at bluetraxx.com in the warrior section in the sticky post... also spend sometime reading on this forum and you should get a pretty good idea...

your also going to want to replace the valve seals that might be part of the smoke... i suggest just getting a full seal and gasket kit and going thru them all...

Latest posts

Back