Need Engine Builder

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charliec88

Reaction score
Hah, I know this is kinda of a wierd post but im looking for someone to build my motor. Its currently out of the quad with a spun bearing, I have the Jug Bored and Honed for the New Weisco piston that came with my Hotrods stroker kit and cam along with the Moose racing seal kit.

If anyone is looking to make some money and is a well known poster here and knows what they are doing and has spare time please send me a PM.

I'd do it myself but im so buisy with work and all right now its just more convenient for me to send it off and have it shipped back.

Thanks in advance

-Charles

Just to let you know.. CP is the only one that makes a piston for the Hotrods stroker kit. If you had a custom piston made that would work as well. The Wiseco piston will hit the head if you don't have a spacer plate, which I wouldn't recomend. The piston would sit .275 inches higher in the bore at TDC then stock.

Just to let you know.. CP is the only one that makes a piston for the Hotrods stroker kit. If you had a custom piston made that would work as well. The Wiseco piston will hit the head if you don't have a spacer plate, which I wouldn't recomend. The piston would sit .275 inches higher in the bore at TDC then stock.

Actually, this piston is made for the kit as it said on the box for +7mm hotrods stroker assy.

[quote:r8105wxz]Just to let you know.. CP is the only one that makes a piston for the Hotrods stroker kit. If you had a custom piston made that would work as well. The Wiseco piston will hit the head if you don't have a spacer plate, which I wouldn't recomend. The piston would sit .275 inches higher in the bore at TDC then stock.

Actually, this piston is made for the kit as it said on the box for +7mm hotrods stroker assy.[/quote:r8105wxz]

cool! Ok then it's the CP piston.

Back