• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need a solenoid

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supplementing

Reaction score
I some how shorted out my solenoid today, i think the neg wire clipped the pos. side of my battery and did it or something. Anyway, I need another working solenoid asap, anybody got one they will sell cheap or give me? (ill pay shipping). The cheapest ive found is 15 bucks on ebay, Im hoping one of you guys have one and can give me a better deal.

I found one for $14.50 ?
sorry I sold my spare about 4 months ago

Yea, I meant approx 15 bucks, there are a few that are 14 and 15 and higher.Its not much, Ill just order one from ebay.I need to get this basket case sorted out..the dumbass previous owner stripped ALL of the screws that hold the bowl on the carb, I guess Im gonna have to drill those screws out and extract them and pick up some more. I gotta clean my carb, the jets are clogged bad, its wont even idle its gotten so bad.

Hey Richard Supplementing sold his warrior a few days ago so he probably doesn't need any parts anymore or at least at this moment. just letting you know man

As ^ said, I sold my warrior a few days ago. I have a nice YZ that scared the **** outta me the first few times I got on it.

Back