Need a part number

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordysoso

Reaction score
My rear carrier adjusters won't stay put. I have the bolt and one nut, isn't there supposed to be a second nut? My chain keeps getting slack in it because these keep loosening up.

like these?

2012-11-15232330.jpg

Yup those damn things lol. Mine keep coming loose and making the chain loose.

are you sure your chain isn't just stretching?
what kind of chain you running? O-ring or non-O ring? and whats the tensile strength?

DID xring chain, gold side plates. And I have one nut on each bolt just like that picture, but is there anything else I'm missing in there like another nut on the inside?

nope! that's the way it's supposed to be your good if the chain is new it's gonna stretch a bit in the beginning just give it time

I'm boycotting the bolt style adjusters, and going to the honda round style carrier, and the 40mm axle.

If you make it work let me know how. I get a discount at a near by Honda dealer.

And it's threaded in the hole and has that bolt. I'm gonna take the bolt with me to work tomorrow to match it up with longer ones. I'll also use loctite on them from now on to keep them from moving. I don't run a lower chain roller neither, cut the whole thing off.

Power lip rollers are the shiznit. :tup:

They keep your chain from walking around on the roller, and last twice as long.

I don't even have the threaded piece it goes into anymore. It broke off after the roller came off and the old chain ate thru it. Why is it the most important, a few ppl say they have no problems without it?

the chain bounces around violently without it and this roller is made to work if your post is broke off it comes with instruction on how to make it work.

I have over 200 miles on mine and there isn't even a mark on it from the chain just lube

Back