Need a gear heads opinion!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please any advice would be cool. It has original engine/tranny in it that worries me. The guy said he drove it up from flordia and he says its very reliable. Is this a cheap easy truck to work on? If the engine/tranny was to go would it be cheap to fix? Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a lack of rust ! for that money it should be rust free . I paid 2500.00 for a rust free 56 1/2 ton

It doesn't look like theres much rust. I love the truck! But can't afford to fix anything on it right away. Do you consider it a good buy?

it's in stage 1 disassembly headin for bead blasting and then back here to start on it no pics yet.

Great looking truck! For that price you better make damn sure that there is almost no rust underneath!

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
check out my vids on YouTube
-Atv Mayhem

Truck seems fairly clean. Prices have shot up on most all antique cars/trucks. But, for $4k, you really need to look over it very closely. I don't think it is that outlandish of a price, but, if you can get it cheaper, well you know... lol. Other then that they are some nice trucks. Ride pretty good, far as being comfy. They aren't harsh from what I can remember. And those engines will last for about ever! I miss my '66 burban...

I got the guy down to $3000 considering I have to drive 90 miles to get it. He says its all original and that he drove it to Missouri from flordia. He doesn't know when the last time it's been like over. Knowing its all original scares the hell outa me. But I didn't know those engines last forever.lol. Makes me feel better about my decision..

Back