• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need a few parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supplementing

Reaction score
Im gonna be getting some cash in a few days to blow and Im in the market for some parts. Im looking for beadlock rims, doesnt have to be the whole set, but atleast backs,Front bumper/rear grab bar,nerf bars and a full set of skid plates. Let me know if you have any of these in good condition or if you know where I can get them cheap, I dont want anything I have to get welded back together in 25 spots. Thanks guys. Im not gonna be able to afford everything I listed, but it would be nice to knock out a few things now.

i have a oem grab bar and oem front bumper. both innot too bad shape. selling cheap if u want.

Ill pass on the OEM front(I dont like the styling), but how much would you be asking for the rear grab bar?

i have parts

I have 2 different alum bumpers. dg . need $35. also have an alum skid plate that goes from the narrowest part in the front to the back of the frame. $15

also have 2 sets of DG nerf bars. One with new webbing. $50

Back