mystery pipe?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not an hmf. In my opinon uses springs and the can is oval hmf pipes for the warrior are round.

I now am starting to think it is a DG? DG and HMF have the same looking end cap.

Not a Hmf. No springs and the bolt holes are different..Any body think of the Fmf Titanium Pipe?? Those have springs some what like that and they are round. Old model to so maybe that's why its painted..Who knows

Yeah the Fmf Titanium does..

Look it up on google I cant get it over here without putting it on my photobucket...Its round though...but i think he/she might have just put new springs on it since there old.

Muffler bracket should be the giveaway. My old streetbike headers used to use stamped sheetmetal for that hanger, not a nice extruded piece like this one has.
The paint looks like a cheesy rattle can job and the springs look like they're from aisle 6 in ACE Hardware.

Not being a jerk but really look it up on google images Fmf titanium 4

It is round trust me..js

Sorry was looking at rappy's post on the first page

Last edited:
Yeah, it does look just like it, why would you paint it black though?

I'm pretty sure the Fmf titanium is an old pipe so maybe it was rusted or scuffed up real bad...You'd have to repack it but it would sound good prolly

Back