Myspace background

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote:j3tjljth]What did you say?
You cant ADD Pelphrey, You have to ask permission to be his friend. Geez, newbds....

:cool:
yea i know i ant no nemb..i had myspace for over a year now..i know u have to send friend request i ant dumb lol[/quote:j3tjljth]
Well arent you the coolest kid at the star wars convention.

Friend of mine made it for him and i because he was gonna start running FlatTrack with his 660R, he got everything ready, had sponsor's lined up, got all setup info he needed from me and then crashed it first time on it. Said screw it and sold it.

I'll fine that logo for whoever want's it, but his logo and my logo must stay on it. ;)

Friend of mine made it for him and i because he was gonna start running FlatTrack with his 660R, he got everything ready, had sponsor's lined up, got all setup info he needed from me and then crashed it first time on it. Said screw it and sold it.

I'll fine that logo for whoever want's it, but his logo and my logo must stay on it. ;)
what logo lol...

[quote:zcvz54yb]Friend of mine made it for him and i because he was gonna start running FlatTrack with his 660R, he got everything ready, had sponsor's lined up, got all setup info he needed from me and then crashed it first time on it. Said screw it and sold it.

what logo lol...[/quote:zcvz54yb]

It was late, i was a little busy, have my mind on a woman and racing. So you tell me what logo, lol. :p

[quote:yc4dy8iz]what logo lol...

It was late, i was a little busy, have my mind on a woman and racing. So you tell me what logo, lol. :p [/quote:yc4dy8iz]oh i feel ya lol...but i dont know what logo lol..u tell me....where did u get the background u have now from..are did u make it ur self???

Made it myself. It's the same design that is on my Jersey, just dont have the number or bottom logo's on my Jersey.

Back