My Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montigo

Reaction score
here's some pics of my warrior, it's after a ride i took so it's a lil muddy, It's all stock right now, except for the tires, which are the stock tires from a YFZ. The rear grab bar is bent from when the ramps slid out when the previous owner was loading it into his truck.
dsc00995yj2.jpg

dsc00996ur2.jpg

dsc00997om6.jpg

dsc00998xs2.jpg

And here's a great idea that i got from jigolbeep, mines not as good as his, but i think it turned out pretty good and looks good

dsc00999qi2.jpg

****** A, thats awesome ;D
now you just need to paint or powdercoat your frame green to match the can
its the little touches that set a bike off
my first set of 20s on my bike were off of a yfz, they were actually pretty good tires and they let you slide a lot

;D I'm glad you guys like it, I think re-painting the frame is one of the last things I'm gonna do since it's to much work to strip it all down (to me at least) but maybe when I finally get the hotrods kit I will strip it down and re-paint it then. I def want new plastics to, I don't like the near all-white, I was thinking black and yellow, but that's the rival schools colors :p and i thought maybe black, and where the gas tank and hood is put some shade of green, maybe like the monster green, or would that be to much green. OH, maybe all black and the green frame? I dunno, we'll see when the time comes.

man that monster energy can looks sick...to bad there aint any location on my raptor ( dont got any reservoirs like that) cantw ait to see it with the hmf....myabe a lime green hmf would match up not to badly...haha

Hhahaha nice lookin ive seen that before with redbull, some guy was sponserd by them and the actualy made rezzys with them on there. it was B.A. I would get a joker though. Because my whole bike is black and red, and joker woops monsters ass anyday.

thanks for all the positive comments, I went for a ride on Monday w/ a few friends, i was the only one w/ a sport quad, the bike got soooooo muddy, I'll post some pics later. It was a blast though.

Back