my warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93warriorridr

Reaction score
I figured I'd post up some pics of my warrior since you guys havn't seen it yet. The pictures turned out pretty bad though because of the light. I've put a TON of work into it since I bought it so here's a list of what it has and the work I've done to it.
AFTERMARKET PARTS:
FMF performax exhaust
ITP rims
renthal bars
nerf bars
DG grab bar
g-force +4 racing axle
k&n filter and outerwears cover
dyno jet jet kit
DG front bumper
cut front plastics
WORKS steelers front shocks
shock covers
full chassis skid plate

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

NewImage.jpg

Also some of the other work I've done to it is:
-new swingarm bearings, axle bearings, and wheel bearings
-new grips
-rebuilt topend
-new clutch discs and springs
and there's probably ore I'm forgetting but that pretty much covers it.

It's not perfect but that's because I ride it. Tell me what you guys think. I took the shock cover off so you could see the shocks.

Few things i would change are the rear plastic cut, purple plastics, and the single headlight in the middle i donno its whorse then the two i think. But other then that i like.. how do you like the works shocks and the g-force axle?

Omg its a OneEyedPurplePeopleEater LMAOO
lookin good dude not to fond over the 1 headlight though

lol yeah. I bought it with the one headlight. it looks better in person than in the pics though. I like the g-force so far but I don't really know yet since I just got it for christmas. The works shocks are nice though. I was going to paint the tank cover and the hood black with some of that special paint. That's pretty good though..."the one eyed flying purple people eater" hahahahahaha I never even thought of that even though it wasn't a compliment. I think that's what I'll name it. Thanks for the compliments and suggestions guys keep em comin'.

nice bike. it will look alot beter after you paint the hood and tank cover

yeah I have a DG front bumper but I have to have my grandpa weld on some new mounts for it because the old ones broke off.

Hahaha ben you forgot to tell everone about how it always beaks even when you dont ride it, like the bumper braking off. Also put a put a pic up of your g-force axle. We need to get my warrior done i hope that the electical system works or ill be pissed.

Anyone on here want armodillo off road a-arm guads brand new never opend still in bag. $50 plus ship.

P.S. Can you go down to dans house and see if he has that STX fuse head and see how much he wants for it.
Thanks

Luke, it doesn't always break. it only broke alot when I first got it cause it was crappy then, now it's all fixed up and shouldn't break again..... at least for a while (knock on wood!). Anyways, yeah I'll ask Dan about it tomorrow on the bus if he's on which he was today but I forgot about it. anyways, check ebay. Thanks for all the compliments but yes I know nobody like my one headlight.

Ben i have those one head lights if you want them. I want to get hologen lights and since you gave me one ill give them to you for half off. I bought them for like 25 then had to bend them back and clean them up and put a new bulb in one i would say like 30 for them. And the other light that you gave me. Come on i no you want to help me out to pay back my dad for my warrrior parts.

Also i asked dan a school today he has it but its broken but if you ever see joey doll ask him becuase dan said he had one.

i don't want them i don't think but w/e. anyways, i talked to joe like i said but he acted like he didn't have one but idk. I'd keep checking ebay for a used one. maybe joe just didn't know what kind of stick it was.

Back