My rear shock blew :(

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spdfrk1990

Reaction score
Noticed a bunch of oil on my swing arm skid and its shock oil! My rear shock is dead not sure what to do now it was a unit I got on ebay and paid quite a bit for it.

Any suggestions? I know a place that rebuilds them and suppose to make it really nice but I rather not pay $400 right now.

Used raptor 660 shock $60-$90..... so what it comes down to is what you would like more, the raptor shock will cost just as much as the banshee shock....So what kinda riding do you do most?

Think im going to put the original rear shock back on till I figure out what to do for another shock. At least the original 2004 rear shock is not blown.

i member when my rear shock pooped, i fired it up and went to ride a wheelie and it was like bouncing up and down while trying to wheelie and im like wtf is going on, it was just constantly bouncing lol i thought it was kinda fun, everytime i gave it a good bit of throttle it would squat then id let off and it would just bounce around lmao

I put the original shock back on after cleaning it up atleast its not blown. It wheelies better now too I dont ever think this ebay shock was right since I got it.

Back