My Quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yfz450ridr

Reaction score
my450.jpg

Not Exactly a 350 but atleast it's a yamaha

One of the mods will move it if they want. Oh and nice 450 I like the graphics and the black and white scheme.

Houser racing swingarm with honda type bearing carrier pc black, The frame is pc black also. DR.D slip, Cam rolled back, jetted, factory r&d accelerator pump cover, msr fuel mixture screw, k&n filter with no box lid. Durablue X-33 axle. Tag bar mount with universal bars. ac racing balck line nerfs with pro peg, blingstar graffitti graphics. Itp sandstars on black c-ser rims, also have 19" holeshots mxr4 ans 21" holeshot fronts. Stiffy flag mount and gas cap vent. Soon to have ac racing mx bumpe in black, asv levers, then i want to put the wr crank and oil mod in it.

How dare you flaunt such a beautiful Yamaha in our faces!! ;D That thing is a work of art.

someday..................

Very very nice love the graffics& and just the stance like the way it sits . Awsome ride man.

sweet lookin bike... looks fast just sittin there... i rode a yfz this weekend and all i can say is that i want one... they are crazy fast compared to my warrior

Back