My Project Quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badass123456789

Reaction score
heres my project quad a 98 350 yamaha warrior my dad just bought it for me $1800 we just picked it up like a month ago and heres some of progess so far ive been working on it like alot lately and im new to yfm so enjoy!

dsci00044nc.jpg

here are some goodies

dsci00064dh.jpg

New Seat Cover

dsci00086nn.jpg

White Brothers Pipe

dsci00093qs.jpg

Painted The Heel Guards Flat Black

dsci00150rq.jpg

Side Pic of Whats Back Together So Far

dsci00200vb.jpg

Another Pic of The Quad

dsci00217lz.jpg

Front View Of Quad

i jetted the carb high compression piston 450 degree Lift Cam i am repainting the swing arm flat black like the heel guards and also painting the A Arms Flat Black and gunna look for a new or non bent used stearing stem i hope to be riding it soon!!!!!!! ill be posting more pics as it gets farther in progress!!

good luck man lol looking good so far... what do u think will be the colors of it?

Nice, I'm glad to see another rider from NJ, I think that makes like 6 of us or something like that. hope she goes together easily, and Yea you'll like the pipe, I have one and have no complaints.
~Bill

yaa soo i pretty much helped u put those pics up last nite and i took them haha o well u no its all lookin good cant wait to ride!!!!!!!

hahahha u helped him u guys called 3 times asking how to post pics lmao, Matt you didnt tell about the motor stuff u did. Anyway lookin good Matt. Cant wait to ride with u and 01warriorkid, i guesss i am gonna have to wait considering 01's just went out to powdercoat and yours is comin along.

Eddie

In your sixth pic is that another warrior in the background and in the 7th pic how come your not gonna use the rear fenders with the american graphics on them?

In your sixth pic is that another warrior in the background and in the 7th pic how come your not gonna use the rear fenders with the american graphics on them?

yeah its another warrior its my dads and those plastics are my dads i got gray plastics wit the original warrior grahpics on them im probably gunna get different color plastics or a graphics kit

thats sweet there arnt many people from new jersey on here or that i know of

Actually I think we have quite a bit, with you and the 2 people you know (i think you know 2) there is now like 7-8 atleast.
~Bill

Actually I think we have quite a bit, with you and the 2 people you know (i think you know 2) there is now like 7-8 atleast.
~Bill[/quote]

thats pretty sweet

lookin good. sounds like it is gonna be pretty sweet when you get it finished. are those different shocks? i didnt think that 01's came with the yellow springs.

Back