My Pit Area

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
Here are some pics of where I ride usually on a daily basis. My and the guy on the dirtbike are making a video also. Just waiting until its 10-15 minutes long atleast before I start to throw any of it together. Stay tuned.

PitsWarriorKFX.jpg

PitsWarrior2.jpg

PitsWarrior.jpg

PitsKFX2.jpg

PitsKFX.jpg

Pits8.jpg

Pits7.jpg

Pits6.jpg

The picture below doesn't really do this hill any justice. My nerf bars hardly fit and it gets pretty steep up top. Not to mention once you get to the top you go down and have to go up a smaller hill again.

Pits5.jpg

Pits4.jpg

Pits3.jpg

Pits2.jpg

Pits.jpg

KFXColtonWarrior.jpg

dang,that looks like one hella of a place to ride,looks like you could catch some HUGE air off them hills

cant wait to see the vid,where are you located?are you near cincinnati??i might have to pay you a visit,lol

nice pics

Did you not read it...We are making a video...I like videos more then pictures.

Guess i'll haft ot visit Pelphrey next summer, of course i'll be over that way alot to race.

Awesome riding spot Pelphrey! I struggle just to find a shitty trail through a wooded area and don't even have that during hunting season.

is that like rock? at first i thought it was sand,but then i saw "blue" patches,it kinda looks like fertalizer,lol

how does your warrior preform there??

Holy crap man i think all the pictures work... lol and that looks like a rpetty kool place to ride... ur lucky

Looks like you got some awesome hill climbs, cant wait till you get the video ready. I made a video last week on a digital camera but then i realized it only recorded motion and no sound :-/.

Looks like you got some awesome hill climbs, cant wait till you get the video ready. I made a video last week on a digital camera but then i realized it only recorded motion and no sound :-/.

Download windows movie maker and throw a song or 2 with the video. I am adding music to mine but you can still hear the exhaust on parts, but its mainly music.

It isn't all that big. There are a ton of trails around. There is a sand plant not far from there and we can't go out there until after 4:30. The guy with the bike lives less then a mile from there and luckily his family owns the majority of the land around that area.

So far we've got about 10 minutes of video. I think we are going to try to make one in the 30-45 minute range now. Should be really fun. I am in need of some more power bad so I can actually get some air off some of those hills. I got a dyna on the way should be here monday or tuesday and I am going to break down and get the edelbrock within the next 2 weeks I hope.

Hey pelph whatcha pay for the dyna, also let me know if there is any diference, oh and the edel, awsome ;D

I got the dyna for 200 shipped. I had the programming kit and sold it to a buddy, but am getting it back this week. I couldn't pass it up. Its fair to say I got the dyna CDI and the programming kit for 200 bucks. The programming kit alone is 100+shipping.

Back