My Other ride

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamrealtreehd

Reaction score
As most of you know, I am parting out my long time friend... my warrior. But this is my other ride. Both quads have been good to me for sure, but I just love 2 strokes.

-421 cheetah cub
-HJR Hot hillshoot port
- +6 timing
-Lockout Clutch
-Noss Cool Head with 18cc domes
-Trinity Stave IV Intakes
-Trinity Stage IV Stainless exhaust and silencers
-Boyeson Reeds
-pancake clutch bearing saver
-K&N pods
-Keihin 35mm PWK's

Lots of other things as well, but Kevin Herr and Trinity Racing out in California really know their stuff with the twin jugs for sure!!!

IMAG1495.jpg

She's definately a wicked scary ride... but I am really disappointed I need to sell my warrior. I have a feeling I'll have another one day...maybe not one of the magnitude of this one I am parting... but I really have a love for yamaha warriors. They are hands down the toughest quad ever built. The banshee and my warrior were my 2 dream quads. But I can't keep both, sad to say. Thought I could, but room in the garage, and the warrior not seeing any time out of the garage really made me sick to the stomach.

I had a suzuki quadzilla for a year but that bike wasn't what they were hyped up to be. Even after some work on the motor. The banshee really rips though. Putting out over 80 horses right now on the dyno with the rear wheels! After I extend the swinger and bump up to a 12 mil crank instead of the 4mil I have now, it will be over 90 horses under my rear.

Sad to say, 450's are a great quad, but they don't hang with this bike. They did before the cheetah motor and jugg port, but not now. Get them (ones with heavy mods) by 5 bikes in the 1/8 mile. The banshee, with work done to the motor and intake/exhaust, is just too much. Twice the motor since it is a twin. That is what is great about these motors. Twice as much power with the modifcations... but since you have 2, you pay twice as much. But the slicked hair, teary eyes and guys smelling my burnt race fuel following me makes it well worth it!!!

the banshee is def a drag king with respect to 450s..but around the track..any track it would not win;)

Back