my other hobby!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanna get me a AK-47 eventually.
Don't we all lol. Right now i have 2 High points 1 is a .40 and the other is a .380. a Marlin 22 semi auto tube fed, A stevens 12gauge(hate that gun just doesn't feel right) a Winchester .32 lever action, a Remington 760 pump .300 savage and a Remington 700bdl lh 7mag. I always want more, and watching Sons of Guns really makes my jealous

Originally Posted by 1998yamahawarrior
I wanna get me a AK-47 eventually.
Yeah, they are a hoot!
I've had at least 10 versions. The 4 that I would recommend are:
- Yugo's. They are heavy but KICK ASS
- AMD-65 tiny little guns, but GREAT SHOOTERS!
- SAR-1's the best of the Romanians
- ANY BULGARIAN ARSENAL AK.

I could go on forever on guns. I like my AK's and AR's but my favorite gun is my Marlin 1895 GS Guide Gun in .45-70.

It has the capability to SAFELY take ANY ANIMAL on EVERY continent!

My 44 may not have the capability of your 45-70, but it'll take down anything I'll come in contact with. Not to mention the cool factor of it and that I can take out a squirrel at the top of a tree with it. Dont ask what the squirrel looked like, it was not a pretty site:evilface:. Heres actually a pic of my baby
IMG_20110111_231948.jpg

i have a model 1938 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser i'm thinking of restoring. when i got it some one had modded the stock so its not worth much but i love using it for deer hunting

Last edited:
I love those Blackhawks, but they are brutal to shoot.

Only thing worse was my F.A. 454 Casull, followed closely by my Desert Eagle .50AE. The Rugers are right behind those.

bwahaha i like how we are talking about guns and right next to this post box is an ad for a scope :) haa

anywho i was in the army so i got to play with a few guns myself :)

my favorite was the mark 19 which is an automatic grenade launcher COOLEST thing in the world right there

i got to shoot an AK47 that we took from an iraqi when i was over there it was pretty badass

but get me on an AR15 and ill take anything down, those are my bread and butter :)

i have a model 1938 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser i'm thinking of restoring. when i got it some one had modded the stock so its not worth much but i love using it for deer hunting

I just picked up a Finnish Mosin Nagant M39. It's in pretty good shape for a 67 year old gun. I need to get it out, and set the stock in the sun, to remove the cosmoline.

I love those Blackhawks, but they are brutal to shoot.

Only thing worse was my F.A. 454 Casull, followed closely by my Desert Eagle .50AE. The Rugers are right behind those.

I dont think it was to bad to shoot, louder than all hell though. Of course if I took a pic of me holding it, that would probably explain why!!! Hell believe it or not its my main deer hunting gun, got me a few deer with it already even. Needless to say Ive never have had a deer I hit get to far :evilface:.

Uh-oh... guns...
The weenie Super Blackhawk grips are the probably the culprit for the stinging hands. Depending on personal fit, try a set of Pachmayers on it and you can shoot all day.

I have 2 of the Ruger 44's, a blue 1976 Liberty edition that my Dad got new, and a first-run stainless Hunter model with the Super Redhawk rib barrel/scope rings and laminated grips. They compliment my SS Single Six.
All of 'em have Pachmayers, both SS guns have trigger jobs.

My 14" TC Contender, on the other hand, is like holding a mechanical love machine...it fit me perfect right out of the box...what a piece of art...

I'm a Ruger wheelgun NUT!

I have a VERY RARE(happened on it by chance)

Navy Issue GS32n. It's a Ruger Speed Six(SS) Government roll marked, without the warnings, stamped N.I.S.(Naval Investigative Service AKA NCIS). I have All the grips, the dist. box, the sales box, manual, the extra grips, the wax paper, the extra sights, and a letter of authenticity from Ruger(after I owned it).

Awesome find. I stole it for $450, and saw one go at Rock Island Auction for $1300.

My brother had a 6.5x55 swed. and that would hit nail heads at 100yrds and the kick was so light you could shoot it one handed. It had a mauser 96 action and a custom made barrel and stock. One of the best deer rifles I've ever shot, wish I had the cash when he sold it. It is a little small for Elk but perfect for deer and antolpe. Thing shot fast and flat man I loved that gun

Decided to bring this back as I just did some glass etching a little while ago for my sister in laws wedding. Proud of these considering she waited til the last minute to ask me. Did like 16 glasses in about 4 to 5 hours. Damn my neck was sore.
IMG_20110617_151916.jpg

IMG_20110617_151924.jpg

Back